Required Forms and Appointment Instructions
Instructions for Completing an Application for a K Visa
After you have all of the following information completed, contact the immigrant visa Section at the American Embassy in Beirut by sending an email at BeirutIV@state.gov or by sending a fax at 04-543498 to schedule an appointment. Documents must be originals, or notarized copies of the original.
All non-English documents must be accompanied by sworn translations into English.
- DS-156 application must be filled online at evisaforms.state.gov then printed with the bar code.
- DS- 156K (only for K1)
- Individual civil record + translation
- Family extract + translation
- Two photo
- MRV fee of $240.00 or the equivalent in Lebanese currency (can only be paid at the embassy)
- Engagement or wedding ceremony photos
- Proof of Relationship
- Beneficiary’s passport
- I-134 filled out and signed by the petitioner, along with proof of petitioner’s employment
- Results of Medical Examination
- Police certificate (s) from any country (ies) in which you have resided for more than six months after the age of 16 + translation.