Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Visa Category

F3 Visas: Married Sons/ Daughters

U.S. citizens may apply for F3 immigrant visas on behalf of their married foreign national sons and daughters by filing a Form I-130 Immigrant Petition with USCIS. The beneficiary’s spouse may qualify for derivative immigration benefits on the same I-130 petition, as may any unmarried children who are under the age of 21.

Note: If the beneficiary gets divorced or widowed, the visa class will be automatically converted to F1 by providing a notarized copy of the beneficiary’s divorce or death certificate to the National Visa Center.