Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Visa Category

F4 Visas: Brothers and Sisters

U.S. citizens may apply for F4 immigrant visas on behalf of their foreign national brothers and sisters by filing a Form I-130 Immigrant Petition with USCIS. The beneficiary’s spouse may qualify for derivative immigration benefits on the same I-130 petition, as may any unmarried children who are under the age of 21.