2011 MEPI Local Grants Program Lebanon
U.S. Embassy Beirut is considering new applications for MEPI local grants.
We are pleased to announce that U.S. Embassy Beirut is currently receiving project applications for the Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) local grants, a program of the U.S. Department of State.
This program supports the work of civil society organizations working in Lebanon in the following fields:
- Electoral reform efforts
- Empowerment of independent political leaders at the municipal and national level
- Improvement of the legal, political, and economic status of women in Lebanon, with a focus on underserved communities
at-risk youth populations
- Cross-confessional dialogue and conflict resolution activities
- Environmental education and awareness programs
Proposals not targeting these areas may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Interested applicants, including non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs), should carefully read this on-line resource with general information for MEPI grant applicants (PDF 496 kb).
Below are the U.S. Embassy – Beirut 2011 MEPI Local Grant Application forms:
- Project Narrative Sample Template (52 kb)
- Budget Narrative Sample (PDF 28 kb)
- SF-424A (20 kb)
- SF-424B (24 kb)
- SF-424 (24 kb)
Project applications should be e-mailed to the following address: MEPIbeirut@state.gov
Kindly note that only applicants of short-listed project proposals will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Department of State Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) programs.