The U.S. Embassy in Lebanon is part of a global network dedicated to support U.S. commercial interests overseas and to help U.S. companies identify international partners around the world.
The U.S. Embassy in Lebanon provides the following services:
- Counsels U.S. companies on market opportunities, regulations and ways of doing business in Lebanon.
- Assists Lebanese companies in identifying U.S. suppliers of products and services.
- Assists U.S. companies in identifying Lebanese agents and representatives for their products and services.
- Conducts market research for U.S. companies.
- Recruits Lebanese delegations to attend trade shows in the U.S.
- Organizes trade fairs and seminars in Lebanon to promote U.S. products and services.
- Identifies major projects and offers support to U.S. companies bidding for these projects.
- Negotiates with the Lebanese government market access issues and barriers to trade and investment.
- Mediates and resolves commercial disputes between U.S. and Lebanese companies.
Report IP Theft
- Click on the logo to report IP Theft or visit the following website http://www.iprcenter.gov/referral
Mr. John Rath
U.S. Embassy Lebanon
P.O. Box 70-840 Awkar, Lebanon
Direct Line: +961-4-544860