How to Contact Us
In an emergency involving a U.S. citizen, you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the main Embassy telephone number: When calling from Lebanon, dial 04-543600. When calling from the U.S. dial 011-961-4-543600.
Non-emergency calls are only accepted on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 14:00 and 16:00.
You can also email us at BeirutACS@state.gov
Please note that this contact information is NOT for visa inquiries.
We are open Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 16:30, excluding U.S. and Lebanese public holidays.
To better serve customers and reduce waiting times, all routine services in ACS are by appointment only.
- Starting November 1st, the U.S. Department of State will not accept photographs of passport and visa applicants wearing eyeglasses, except in rare, medically documented circumstances.
- Some countries require your passport to be valid for 6 months before you travel. Before you travel please look up your destination’s requirements at travel.state.gov.
- After December 31, 2015 there will be no more extra visa pages added to U.S. passports.
- As of January 1, 2016 both parents should appear in person with the child to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA).
REGISTRATION FOR U.S. CITIZENS ABROAD
REGISTER TO VOTE
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (www.fvap.gov)